OUR COMMUNITY & FOOD! OUR NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY MOVEMENT!
Pre-Register for your Covid Vaccine:
For more information about Covid 19 in New Mexico go to our Resources Page
- Regular meetings are held the third Tuesday in every other month: July, September, November etc. (PLEASE NOTE EXCEPTION FOR MAY 17 2021- A MONDAY See below)
- Meetings are open to all residents and businesses of District 6.
- Only (paid) representatives of each Neighborhood Association may vote
- Anyone wishing to add a subject for the Agenda, or to make a presentation at a meeting should contact the Board President by the Tuesday, one week prior to the scheduled meeting.
- For information how to join a Zoom meeting:
- Annual (Neighborhood Association) dues for 2020 are due on:
- NA representatives should send their payments to PO Box 8192, Albuquerque, NM 87198
- The annual amount is "pay what you wish".
Next (Zoom) Meeting
MONDAY MAY 17, 2021
SPECIAL GUEST: MAYOR KELLOR. Will be discussing current topics of our District and City wide interest.